Ordering a programme
- Programmes may be arranged via the GASK Learning CENTRE at least three weeks in advance.
- The maximum number of students per group is 20. Because of the security of the exhibited artworks, groups larger than 20 people will be split up.
- The minimum number of students is 10.
- Please contact us if your group has any special needs so that we can ensure the smoothest possible course of the programme and so that all students will feel comfortable while visiting us.
Length of programmes
- Programmes for preschools: 45 – 60 minutes
- Programmes for primary schools: 60 – 90 minutes
- Programmes for secondary schools: 90 – 120 minutes
The actual length of the programme depends on the students’ activities in the exhibition and, more importantly, during the creative part in the studio.
- CZK 50 per student, teachers free
- Project days and programmes as part of Ministry of Education Templates: CZK 2,000 per programme and group
Organizational details on the day of the programme
- We recommend planning your arrival at GASK at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the programme.
- With a view to the security of the exhibited works, al backpacks and bags must be stored in the cloakroom.
- The Learning Centre’s educators will await group by the GASK ticket desk.